The Preferred Web Wallet choice for Online Casino Deposits and Withdrawals
NETeller is one of the safest, easiest and most user-friendly web wallet in the world! You can create a NETeller account quickly and easily.
You may open a NETeller account by visiting the NETeller website at: www.neteller.com and select the language in which you would to carry out the registration process. Choose from English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Taiwanese and Japanese.
1. Click “Join Now” as indicated below in Figure 1
You are instantly transferred to the Account Information page, which is the first step in the process, as indicated in Figure 2 below.
Step 1: Account Information:
- Enter and Confirm your Email Address
- Enter your Country
- Enter your preferred Currency
- Enter and Confirm your Password (a minimum of 5 characters)
- Set your Security Question and Answer
- Tick to indicate that you agree with the NETeller Terms and Conditions
After entering your information into the required fields, click “Continue”, as highlighted below in Figure 2:
You will be transferred to the next step, which requires that you enter your Personal Information, as indicated below in Figure 3:
Step 2: Personal Information:
- Enter your First Name and Surname
- Enter Your Street Address, City and Postal Code
- Enter your Primary and Alternative Telephone Numbers
- Enter your Sex and Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year)
- As highlighted below, click “Continue” to take you to the next step
You will be transferred to the final step, where your account information is successfully confirmed, as indicated below in Figure 4:
Successful Registration Process: Receive your Account Details
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a NETeller Web Wallet Account!
- You will receive a 12-digit Account ID and a 6-digit Secure ID with which to log in to your account, as highlighted below in Figure 4.
- Click on “Go to My Account”, (highlighted below in Figure 4) to start managing your NETeller Account.
Clicking on the “Go to my Account” will take you through to your NETeller account, where you can fund your account online, manage your account and make deposits and withdrawals, as indicated below in Figure 5: